Saturday, November 9, 2013


Daily Score 6 cold lef me feeling weak
180g PRO, 300g CHO, 100g FAT, 2820 k/cals
6-Nov
A. 20 sets of 5 unbroken CTB for time 6:45, hands were about to rip, breathing was fine, kip was slightly off but not bad, felt pretty good though. Only felt slightly fat.

B. 20 seconds max reps burpees; rest 40 seconds x5 sets (no pacing) 17,14,14,13,12. Felt really slow! was breathing pretty hard and it took awhile to recover from this. Damn I did 40 seconds of burpees and 20 seconds rest!!! UGH!

C. Bench press; build to a max 245 was easy failed 275, I think the burpees took it out of me.

D. Weighted dip; build to a max 96#, never done this before for a max fun!

E. 1 set amrap unbroken kipping hspu 22 reps, kip was pretty off and I got local muscular fatigue much faster than usual. I think this is just due to not doing this movement in awhile. 

Daily score of 7 feeling better slowly but surely.
190g PRO, 250g CHO, 90g FAT, 2570 k/cals
7-Nov
AM
A. Deadlift; build to a "tough single" (only pull for a max if you're
feeling it) 505 PR! Flat back, felt great.

B. 30 power snatch for time 135# 2:08 PR! My technique when fatigued get weird, I hit it well with my hips but then it turns into a kb swing, need to fix that.

PM
A. 3 attempts to find 1 set amrap unbroken double unders 250,200,200 stopped when I was bored and now my calves hurt.

B. 100 KBS for time 2 pood 5:20 limiter was mental I think more than anything.
+
Skills filming:
- pistol squats 6 AFAP alt'ing on both legs (front and side view)
- 3 bar muscle ups in a row
- moderate load (2 pood?) TGU on both arms, up AND down
- HS walking
- standing vertical against wall
- standing broad jump (and a single leg standing broad jump on both legs)
- L-sit on rings (try to keep a perfect body line and feet above
hands) for max time
- single arm OHS 1 pood KB (both arms)
I filmed this stuff and sent it let me know if you got it.

Daily score 7-8 still recovering, but on the rise.
190g PRO, 350g CHO, 75g FAT, ~2800 k/cals
8-Nov
A. Front squat; build to a max 365# 10# under all time PR! 375# was after smolov and I was severly deconditioned.

B. Push press; build to a max 245# 10# under recent PR.

C. Split jerk; build to a max Hit 275# missed 295#. I think this is partly due to fatigue and partly because this is a huge weakness/technical deficiency of mine.

D. 30 shoulder to OH for time 225# (from floor) 4:30 10-5-5-5-3-2. Went for 5 reps to end it but I failed my 4th rep. So had to re-clean it to finish. Breathing pretty hard during this. Push jerks for all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment